Purchase your home with just 1% down
- You put 1% down and the lender pays an additional 2%, for a total of 3% down
- You may use gift funds for your entire down payment
- Keep more money in your pocket for furniture, house repairs and maintenance
- Income limitations apply
WE'RE HERE TO HELP. CALL OR FILL OUT THE CONTACT FORM TO LEARN MORE.